Direct Deposit (standard)
Direct deposit goes through the ACH system. Payments are made around 3pm CST on on weekdays (M-F) will arrive the next business day, usually in the very early morning.
- Payments made on Friday before 3pm cutoff may arrive on Saturday or Monday depending on your bank.
- Banking holidays on the weekend (3-day weekends) may delay your payment.
- You must earn $12 cumulative (all sites total) for regular payment. However, we do frequently lower this amount to as little as $5.
- Depending on the bank we use, you may receive email notification of the transfer being made.
- There are NO FEES for BoleynModels Network members in the standard Daily Pay program.
- Each time you add or change your direct deposit information, it takes 3 business days before payments can re-start or resume. This is a verification process imposed by our bank.
- This is generally available to US and Canadian models (using certain banks, please ask.)
- A routing/account number for direct deposit can be obtained within seconds if you do not have a bank through NetSpend or GreenDot programs.
- We CANNOT pay to any account that does not have your name on it. We will not pay a pimp, boyfriend, or grandma for your work.
If you are looking to start a checking account, ask us where you can get your money the fastest. Depending on your bank, you could be getting your direct deposits within a few hours rather than waiting until the next business day.
You will need to establish a Paxum account or alternatively let us start one for you with the first transfer. Paxum live support is very helpful in helping you create your account.
- This is only available to international (NON-U.S. models) except in very special circumstances.
- Payments generally arrive instantly. You will be notified by email.
- There is a $40 minimum payout for Paxum (free), but you can set this lower and pay the $1 fee.
- You may open several different “current” accounts with Paxum for different currencies, and exchange funds between them at generally good exchange rates.
- Withdrawing to your bank may be done in several countries.
- USD checks can be mailed for account settlement, in the case of a bank account failure, or by special request.
- Checks will be mailed to your last address of record in our system.
- U.S. Models only.
- Allow up to 5 business days for a check to arrive.