It’s episode 14 of the Cammodel Podcast #ShitGuysSayToCamgirls sponsored by Daily Pay Cammodel Studio #BoleynModels. This episode features Carleexo, who’s currently a frequent cammer and content creator on Chaturbate and Manyvids. But now that she’s joined the Boleyn Models network she’d like to learn more about streaming on private based sites like Streamate.
I got back to the US on Wednesday. I’m also rocking my natural hair for the summer.💁🏻♀️ pic.twitter.com/q5cRGsjsLz
— Carleexo (@carlee_xo) June 3, 2018
Carlee is a frequent listener to our podcast and I thought it would be a great idea to have her as a guest for an on the spot Q&A about how to get started on Streamate. I sometimes forget what it’s like to be brand new and decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to help out anyone else out there who may need a little guidance while getting started.
Discussion Points From Our Streamate Q&A:
- The Difference Between A Private Based Camsite vs. A Token Site. Plus Tips On How To Create A Hustle That Can Work For Both Formats.
- How To Maximize Your New Cammodel Status On Streamate
- As A New Cammodel What Should You Charge?
- The Do’s And Don’ts Of Streamate. What Can Get You Banned From The Site.
- Cammodel Technology And How To Stay On The First Page.
- Using An Encoder Vs. Not Using An Encoder For Live Streaming.
- Building A Cammodel Persona. Who Are You And What Do You Represent?
She and I had so much fun talking to one another but unfortunately I had to cut things short this episode due to an emergency with my dog. As of right now he is fine and resting. Carlee and I will have to schedule a part 2 for the Q&A in the very near future.
To learn more about Carlee you can follow her on Twitter at: @Carlee_xo
Me, TajaEthereal at: @Pussybythepound
Listen to the complete podcast down below